Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
Wind Monsters Hunting Festival
Event Duration: May 21 to June 4, 2018
|May 21-23||May 23-25||May 25-27||May 27-29||May 29 - June 4|
|Wind||Wind & Fire||Wind & Water||Wind & Earth||Wind|
Wind Monsters Hunting Festival is a Medal Event that features all the medal-dropping Wind Monsters introduced so far, with their medal dropping rates set higher compared to those in normal quests.
- The main objective of this quest is to gain the event-exclusive Fire-Up Medals.
- Fire-Up Medals can be obtained via the Medal Alchemy Box, which is available in the Alchemy section of the Workshop.
- This gacha variant costs 3 medals and 3,000 PQ per draw.
- The distribution is completely random - meaning players cannot select the Job they would like to alchemize for.
- The Fire-Up Medal appearance rates have been raised compared to March/April's Medal Events.
- Information about the Event Missions is available here.
|Name||Effect per Medal|
|Knight's Fire-Up Medal||Enmity (aka Hate or Aggro) +15% when playing Knight or Paladin|
|Thief's Fire-Up Medal||Normal Ability Attack Power +7 when playing Thief or Assassin|
|White Mage's Fire-Up Medal||Normal Ability Healing Power +5 when playing White Mage or Priest|
|Black Mage's Fire-Up Medal||Damage Limit Increase +500 when playing Black Mage or Arcanist|
|Hunter's Fire-Up Medal||Poison Damage +4% when playing Hunter or Sniper|