Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
Seven Deadly Sins Weapon Event: "Gluttony"
Event Duration: April 30 to May 14, 2018
This is a ranking-based Weapon Event that conveys the theme of one of the seven deadly sins, "Gluttony."
|Boss Name||Type||Attribute||Debuff 1||Debuff 2||Debuff 3|
The breakdown of the event is as follows:
- Defeat Beelzebub to collect Phantom Beast Tokens, and receive Gluttony Weapons as Achievement Rewards, Gluttony Coins as Daily Ranking Rewards, and 5* Weapon/Armor/Medal Scrolls as Overall Ranking Rewards.
- The Achievement Rewards will be unlocked, and players' rankings will be determined, based on how many Phantom Beast Tokens they have collected.
- Phantom Beast Tokens are dropped from Beelzebub.
- The Daily Ranking is compiled at 15:00 JST, every day.
- The Achievement Rewards other than Gluttony Weapons include Gluttony Coins, Gacha Tickets, and 5* Hammers.
- Upgrade Gluttony Weapons to 6* with Gluttony Core Shards to activate their Effect Slots (where a normal effect can be inherited from other weapons or scrolls).
- Gluttony Core Shards can be exchanged with Gluttony Coins at the Rare Coin Shop.
- Gluttony Coins are also available as Daily Event Mission Rewards.
- In summary, Gluttony Coins can be obtained as Achievement Rewards, Daily Ranking Rewards, and Daily Event Mission Rewards.
- The Evil quest becomes accessible after completing the Advanced difficulty level.
- Click or tap here for information regarding the Event Missions.