Earth Monsters Hunting Festival
Event Duration: June 25 to July 9, 2018
|June 25-27||June 27-29||June 29 - July 1||July 1-3||July 3-9|
|Earth||Earth & Wind||Earth & Fire||Earth & Water||Earth|
Earth Monsters Hunting Festival is a Medal Event that features all the medal-dropping Earth Monsters introduced so far, with their medal dropping rates set higher compared to those in normal quests.
- Fire-Up Medals can be obtained via the Medal Alchemy Box, which is available in the Alchemy section of the Workshop.
- This gacha variant costs 3 medals and 3,000 PQ per draw.
- The distribution is completely random - meaning players cannot select the Job they would like to alchemize for.
- The Fire-Up Medal appearance rates have been raised compared to March/April's Medal Events.
- In this Medal Event, as opposed to the previous few, Hat Chompers rarely appear and occasionally drop Bleed Resistance Medals.
- When a 6* Bleed Resistance Medal is equipped, the player's Bleed Debuff Resistance increases by 25 points.
- Bleed Resistance Medals can only be upgraded by consuming 1* Bleed Resistance Medals.
- Information about the Event Missions is available here.
|Name||Effect per Medal|
|Knight's Fire-Up Medal||Enmity (aka Hate or Aggro) +15% when playing Knight or Paladin|
|Thief's Fire-Up Medal||Normal Ability Attack Power +7 when playing Thief or Assassin|
|White Mage's Fire-Up Medal||Normal Ability Healing Power +5 when playing White Mage or Priest|
|Black Mage's Fire-Up Medal||Damage Limit Increase +500 when playing Black Mage or Arcanist|
|Hunter's Fire-Up Medal||Poison Damage +4% when playing Hunter or Sniper|
|Bleed Resistance Medal||Bleed Debuff Resistance +25 (when upgraded to 6*)|