Event Duration: July 23 to August 6, 2018
||Water & Earth
||Water & Wind
||Water & Fire
Water Monsters Hunting Event: "Paddy Fields with Water" is a Medal Event that features all the medal-dropping Water Monsters introduced so far, with their medal dropping rates set higher compared to those in normal quests.
- Fire-Up Medals can be obtained via the Medal Alchemy Box, which is available in the Alchemy section of the Workshop.
- This gacha variant costs 3 medals and 3,000 PQ per draw.
- The distribution is completely random - meaning players cannot select the Job they would like to alchemize for.
- The Fire-Up Medal appearance rates have been raised compared to March/April's Medal Events.
- New medals have been added to the Medal Alchemy Box to replace older ones.
|Night Dragon Medal
|Black Jelly Medal
||Enemy Crab Medal
||Great Moth Medal
- Hat Chompers rarely appear and occasionally drop Debuff Resistance Medals.
- A Debuff Resistance Medal can be upgraded by consuming as many 1* medals of the same kind as its rarity stars.
- For example, a 3* Bleed Resistance Medal can be upgraded to 4* by consuming three 1* Bleed Resistance Medals.
||Effect per Medal
|Blind Resistance Medal
||Blind Debuff Resistance +25 (when upgraded to 6*)
|Weaken Resistance Medal
||Weaken Debuff Resistance +25 (when upgraded to 6*)
|Bind Resistance Medal
||Bind Debuff Resistance +25 (when upgraded to 6*)
|Bleed Resistance Medal
||Bleed Debuff Resistance +25 (when upgraded to 6*)
|Knight's Fire-Up Medal
||Enmity (aka Hate or Aggro) +15% when playing Knight or Paladin
|Thief's Fire-Up Medal
||Normal Ability Attack Power +7 when playing Thief or Assassin
|White Mage's Fire-Up Medal
||Normal Ability Healing Power +5 when playing White Mage or Priest
|Black Mage's Fire-Up Medal
||Damage Limit Increase +500 when playing Black Mage or Arcanist
|Hunter's Fire-Up Medal
||Poison Damage +4% when playing Hunter or Sniper
- Information about the Event Missions is available here.