Phantom Beast Sylphid
Overview[edit | edit source]
|◆ Sylphid ◆|
- Sylphid will spawn Coppelia (コッペリア) Alpha and Beta when both of them do not exist.
- Coppelia A is weak to Physical attacks. It will attack and buff Sylphid with Brave and Default.
- Coppelia B is weak to Magical attacks. It will attack and heal Sylphid.
- You may defeat one of the Coppelia, while leaving the other alive to reduce the enemy's numbers and actions.
- Sylphid will respawn them if both of them were defeated after a short while.
- They will use AOE or Tile-based attacks frequently, make sure to dodge to avoid getting combo-ed by them.
Drops[edit | edit source]
◆ Sylphid Coins ◆
- When Sylphid is defeated, Sylphid Coin has a chance of dropping.
- Higher difficulties of the dungeon will have a chance of dropping more coins and better rates,
- These coins can be exchanged at the Rare Coin Shop.
Coin Shop[edit | edit source]
Items in this shop can only be purchased with Sylphid Coin.
Rewards[edit | edit source]
|Sylphid Conquered Title|