The Crystal Gacha is a new reward system that offers active players a free 5* gear on a monthly basis.
Raise your Crystal Gacha level to get a greater chance of pulling your desired gear!
- Your Crystal Gacha level will go up as you grow your Crystal, which is displayed at the lower left of the Hometown screen (see above).
- Your Crystal grows depending on the amount of your Activity Points.
- Activity Points can be earned by simply logging in the game (100 points, once a day) as well as by defeating monsters (1 point per monster kill), with a daily maximum of 200 points.
- The daily Activity Point count resets at 4:00 AM (JST).
- Players can roll the Crystal Gacha only once a month per account.
- This gacha resets at 3:59 AM (JST) on the first day of each month.
|Gacha Level||Points Earned||Guaranteed Rarity||Selectable Criteria|
|1||0-499||4* or higher||None|
|2||500-1499||4* or higher||Job (Knight / Thief / Black Mage / White Mage / Hunter)|
|4||3000-4999||5*||Job and Element (Fire / Water / Earth / Wind)|
|5||5000 or more||5*||Job, Element, and Equipment Type (Weapon / Armor)|
- For example, when doing a Level-5 Crystal Gacha pull, you are not only guaranteed to receive a 5* gear but also can select your preferred criteria. So, say, if you want a 5* Fire-elemental Great Sword, you can enter the criteria as "Knight / Fire / Weapon."