Account Binding Guide
- To back up your account, you have to link it to a Square Enix account.
- Only one BDFE account can be bound to each Square Enix account.
- At the home screen, press the button on the gear icon on the left データバックアップ
- Accept the Terms and Conditions by pressing the white button beneath the small blue one.
- Press the button that says SQUARE ENIX Account to log in with your credentials.
- If you don't have one, take a second to either get onto a computer or open up your browser and make one really quickly.
- Enter in the email address you used to create the Square Enix account into the white box. They will send you a confirmation email.
- Check your email and click on the link. It should take you to a Square Enix page with two boxes, SQUARE ENIX BRIDGE and BRAVELY DEFAULT: FAIRY'S EFFECT both checked.
- Press the button below the checked boxes. Your account should now be bound to your Square Enix ID! Congrats!
- Once the game is downloaded, on the title screen, simply press anywhere to continue.
- Press the blue button to accept the User Agreement.
- Press the red button on the right データ引継ぐ
- Log in with your Square Enix ID you have linked to the account you want to transfer.
- Your account's Mythril should be displayed. (Paid Mythril and Original). Press the button on the right to transfer the data.